Experienced Nurse Manager:
Reading Dialysis Center provides quality health care to hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis patients in a friendly, family-like setting. We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Nurse Manager to oversee the day-to-day management of our dialysis unit. The successful candidate will be passionate for patient-centered initiatives; will demonstrate strength in leadership; will be effective with cultural diversity; will be efficient and able to multi-task; and will have proven managerial experience to share with our team. The role of the Nurse Manager is to work towards achieving the professional and organizational goals of our dialysis facility and to provide a high level of dynamic leadership and clinical skill to our patients and dialysis team.
- Have a current Pennsylvania Registered Nurse License
- Have a Bachelor of Science Degree (or higher) in Nursing or comparable field
- Have an understanding of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Conditions of Coverage -ESRD
- Have an understanding of the ESRD Quality Incentive Program (QIP)
- Have previously worked as a Nurse Manager or Director of Nursing in a dialysis unit for a minimum of two years
- Have strong people skills
- Want to be part of a happy and harmonious team in a family-like environment
- Want to be directly involved in policy-making and clinical decisions as opposed to the structured environment of large, corporate dialysis companies
- Place importance on fostering excellent staff, patient and family relationships
- Have a good understanding of continuous improvement, CDC guidelines and risk management
We offer a generous benefits package including significant paid time off, employee paid health insurance, 401K with a company match, and a competitive wage package. As an integral part of the management team, you will be trained and mentored. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, then please email your resume to email@example.com.